Expatria Human Resources (www.expatria.com), with offices in Stockholm and Paris, focuses on Nordic and international recruitments since 30 years. Our core competence is a true understanding of both Nordic and French business cultures. We cover all business sectors, including both industrial and service businesses. We recruit for all kinds of managerial and key positions.
We are now looking for a Recruitment assistant for a period of 4 to 6 months from September 2020. Join our international team in the heart of Paris!
Recruitment assistant (internship)
Your responsibilities :
- Participate in the search of potential candidates.
- Identify potential candidates for each recruitment assignment.
- Pre-screen and evaluate candidates through phone interviews.
- Schedule face-to-face interviews for our consultants.
- Administrational duties such as publishing job advertisements, updating website, sending invoices, managing supplier relations.
- Paid internship, based in Paris.
- Relevant university degree or studies (Bachelor / Master studies).
- Previous experience in human resources or motivation to discover the field.
- Fluent level in French and English, both oral and written
- Knowledge of Nordic languages is an advantage.
- Curious, proactive and enthusiastic mindset.
- Autonomous and well-organized.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with several missions simultaneously and respect defined deadlines.
How to apply:
Please send your application to info(at)expatria.fr with the reference 1862AR.
Publié le 05/03/2020.