Expatria Human Resources (www.expatria.com), with offices in Paris and Stockholm, focuses on recruitments for international groups in French speaking countries, in German speaking countries and in the Nordic countries.
Family-owned Plus Pack (www.pluspack.com) is a leading European manufacturer of high-end innovative and sustainable packaging solutions for the food industry. The group has some 230 employees, a turnover of some 80 MEUR with manufacturing sites in Denmark and Belgium. Sales are supported by their own sales organisation and through a global distributor network. Plus Pack has been present in France and Belgium for more than 40 years, both being part of their key European markets. On behalf of our client we are now recruiting a
Sales Manager Distribution – Belgium/France
About the Position
As Sales Manager Distribution your main responsibilities are:
- Responsible for sales of products to selected Distribution clients in Belgium and France.
- Maintain and develop relations and sales to existing customers.
- Identify, evaluate and develop new potential customers.
- Develop sales of standard products and develop new products and concepts together with customers and internal product development department.
- Prepare business plans, action plans, budgets, quotations.
- Extensive travel in the designated region (e.g. 3 days a week).
- Reporting to Sales Director Distribution, based in France. Actively colloborating with other team members.
- We expect a commercial education.
- Successful experience from a similar position in the packaging industry or from a distributor with sales of packaging to retail or National Accounts.
- Solid experience from sales and product development.
- Proven track record of client prospection and maintaining quality relationships with existing clients in Distribution, National Accounts and Retail.
- Experience from business negotiations, quotations, supporting key accounts.
- Experience from communicating and negotiating with internal and external key-players at different decision levels.
- Good IT knowledge (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and experience with CRM systems (Salesforce is a plus).
- Good level of English, both written and spoken. Fluently speaking Dutch and French.
- Positive, perseverant and proactive personality with a hunter attitude.
- Position based in home office. Ideally living in Belgium or northern France.
Our client offers an interesting and varied position in a motivated sales team with a substantial degree of personal responsibility and excellent opportunities for development.
Please send your application to apply(at)expatria(dot)com with the reference 21602SMDFBEXP.