Expatria Human Resources (www.expatria.com), with offices in Stockholm and Paris, focuses on Nordic and international recruitments since 33 years.
One of our customers, a growing Nordic supplier to construction and industrial sector companies, with some 100 employees, has decided to set up a subsidiary in Finland. We are now recruiting a
Sales Manager Finland
- In cooperation with the parent company, develop a business plan for establishing the company in Finland.
- Look for premises in the Helsinki area, investigate suitable logistical solutions, translate and adapt processes and product documentation, set up a service network, build up a sales organization over time.
- Prospect new customers and develop existing client relationships.
- Responsible for all aspects of sales and service processes in Finland.
- Build and develop the brand and represent the company at relevant events.
- Frequent travel mainly in Finland, to some extent also to Sweden.
- Report to the Managing Director, based in Sweden.
- Experience from selling products with some technical content to industrial or construction sector customers.
- Experience from construction materials sector, proven track record maintaining quality relationships with existing customers.
- Hands-on technical or construction materials background.
- Team leader or supervisor with customer contact is another possible background.
- Experience from business negotiations and quotations.
- Potential to become Country Manager over time.
- Likes to work independently, structured, strong drive, self-motivation, high energy, positive.
- Fluent Finnish and Swedish, good English.
- Likes to travel around Finland.
- Based in the Helsinki region.
Please send your application to email@example.com under the reference 21405SMFEXP.