Expatria Human Resources (www.expatria.com), with offices in Paris and Stockholm, focuses on recruitments for international groups in French speaking countries, in German speaking countries and in the Nordic countries.
Family-owned Plus Pack (www.pluspack.com) is a leading European manufacturer of high-end innovative and sustainable packaging solutions for the food industry. The group has some 230 employees, a turnover of some 80 MEUR with manufacturing sites in Denmark and Belgium. Sales are supported by their own sales organisation and through a global distributor network. Plus Pack has been present in France for 40 years and the French market is also one of their key markets. On behalf of our client we are now recruiting a
Sales Manager Industry - France
About the Position
As Sales Manager Industry your main responsibilities are:
- Focus on maintaining current sales of products, which is significant, to the food industry in France through a professional, structured, and relationship-building approach.
- Develop and grow sales of existing and customized concepts and products to existing and potential customers in the food industry in France.
- Understand customer needs and in relation configurate value-adding solutions and products prepared in quotes and presented to the customers.
- Prepare customer budgets, plans, forecasts, and estimates which are discussed with the customers and followed up on a need basis.
- Secure close and good collaboration with support functions – Internal Sales, Project Management, Supply Chain, Production, and the Quality department.
- Reporting in line with the Plus Pack procedures and processes e.g. monthly reports, CRM, NPD’s, travel expenses, etc.
- The Sales Manager Industry will be travelling to customers and potential customers across France on an average basis of 3-4 days per week.
- The Sales Manager Industry is reporting to the Sales Director Industry who is based in Denmark.
- We expect a commercial education and a good technical understanding of food processing.
- Successful experience from a similar sales position in the packaging industry (plastic, aluminium, carton), from selling food processing equipment or from selling products used in food production/processing (e.g. labelling, food ingredients etc).
- Solid experience from sales and product development.
- Proven track record of client prospection and maintaining quality relationships with existing clients.
- Experience from business negotiations, quotations, supporting key accounts.
- Experience from communicating and negotiating with internal and external key-players at different decision levels.
- Good IT knowledge (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and experience from CRM systems.
- Good level of English, both written and spoken.
- Positive, perseverant and proactive personality also with a hunter attitude.
- Position based in home office. Ideally living south/west of Paris with easy access to transportation.
Our client Plus Pack offers an interesting and varied position in a motivated sales team with a substantial degree of personal responsibility and excellent opportunities for development.
Please send your application to apply(at)expatria(dot)com with the reference 21601SMIEXP.