Expatria Human Resources, with offices in Stockholm and Paris, focuses on recruitments for international groups in the Nordics and in French and German speaking countries.
Neoen (www.neoen.com) is one of the world’s leading and fastest growing independent producers of exclusively renewable energy. With a capacity of over 5 GW in operation or under construction, Neoen is a high-growth company. Neoen is notably active in Argentina, Australia, El Salvador, Finland, France, Sweden, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Mexico, Mozambique, Portugal and Zambia. The company was founded in 2008, is listed on the Euronext Paris Stock Exchange and had a turnover of 334 MEUR in 2021, up by 12 % from the previous year. To its Stockholm office Neoen is now recruiting a
Senior Financial Controller
- Manage controller teams in Sweden and Finland, which are responsible for
- Financial procedures and statutory compliance
- Budget and reporting
- Taxes, in cooperation with external tax advisors
- Corporate finance and project finance
- Support to business development
- Support the rapid growth in the Nordics
- Report to the Deputy CFO for Europe and Africa, based in Paris
- Relevant finance degree
- At least 10 years relevant experience in audit and financial roles
- Experience from energy or infrastructure is an advantage but not a requirement
- Good knowledge of IFRS
- Familiar with taxes and financial models
- Knowledge in project finance is an advantage but not a requirement
- Reliable, autonomous, rigorous, precise and analytical, with a good business sense and proven communication skills
- Good leadership skills
- Fluent in English. French would be a plus.
This recruitment is handled by Expatria Human Resources. Please submit your application and CV here. Reference 22901SFCSEXP.