Expatria Human Resources, with offices in Stockholm and Paris, focuses on Nordic and international recruitments since 33 years.
Founded in Sweden in the early 1970s, AddSecure Group (www.addsecure.com) has developed into a leading European provider of premium solutions for secure data and critical communications. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, AddSecure Group has some 880 employees and offices in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, France, BeNeLux, Poland, Switzerland, Spain, UK, US and Australia. Group sales amounted to some 100 MEUR in 2019.
Business segment Smart TransportTM was created through the acquisition of Swedish group Vehco in May 2018. Since this date a number of other companies in the same business sector have been acquired, in the Netherlands, Finland, Germany and Poland. The ambition is to become the leading Fleet and Transport Management Solutions provider in Europe to heavy commercial vehicles (HCV). To its operations in Sweden we are now recruiting an
Area Sales Manager Middle and Northern Sweden
- Responsible for all aspects of sales and the entire sales process in Middle and Northern Sweden
- Develop sales revenue from new and existing accounts with the primary emphasis on developing new business in both LCV and HCV with a focus on Telematics/FMS
- Prospect new customers and develop existing client relationships.
- Achieve/exceed quarterly and yearly revenue targets.
- Build and develop the brand and represent the company at relevant events.
- Ensure the execution of strategic and operational marketing and sales activities.
- Manage forecasting and pipelines with the company’s CRM tools.
- Frequent travel in the area.
- Report to the Nordic Sales Manager, based in Stockholm.
- Solid commercial experience, proven track record of customer prospection and maintaining quality relationships with existing customers.
- Experience from selling B2B solutions and/or products, preferably with technical or IT content.
- Experience from accounts / key accounts, business negotiations, and quotations.
- Experience from working with ROI, cost modelling or other quantitative techniques to educate and persuade potential buyers.
- Software solutions selling experience is a plus.
- Likes to work independently, structured, strong drive, self-motivation, high energy, positive.
- Systematic working approach, ability to work in a longer perspective.
- Familiar with CRM systems.
- Fluent Swedish, good level of English.
- Likes to travel in this part of Sweden.
- Living anywhere in the territory.
Please submit your application and CV here. Reference 21403ASMSEXP.