Expatria Human Resources, with offices in Stockholm and Paris, focuses on recruitments for international groups in the Nordics and in French and German speaking countries.
Clarins (www.clarins.com) is a French family business in beauty products, one of the leaders in the global market for skin care, makeup and perfume. Clarins currently has 8,500 employees in 150 countries with a turnover of just over 2 billion euros. The company is at the forefront of the development of skin care products and uses, among other things, active plant extracts to be able to offer all types of skin the ultimate product. For Clarins Swedish operation we are now recruiting a
CRM and Social Media Manager Nordics
About the job
- Reporting to the E-Commerce Manager for the Nordic countries, you will be responsible for growing direct-to-consumer business in 4 Nordic markets by increasing revenues from Clarins’ own channels
- Define and implement Contact plan (relational, commercial) on all channels (email, social media, sms)
- CRM campaign management
- Work with Clarins’ Customer Care Center to ensure an excellent customer service
- Build and implement social media strategy and activation plan, manage the operational execution of campaign production
- Campaign performance analysis and reporting
- Monitor competitor activity
- Set up CRM/Owned Media committees to share CRM action plans with the E-store & Paid Media teams as well as regional teams
- Relevant educational background
- Experience from driving successfully a CRM strategy, implementing effective direct communication across channels
- Experience from defining and implementing loyalty programs
- Digital Marketing skills is a plus
- Knowledge of eCRM and a campaign management tool (eg Adobe Campaign)
- Experience with content creation (text & visuals) and project management of newsletters and owned media campaigns
- Strong customer centric mindset
- Great team player yet confident in managing tasks independently
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English and at least one Nordic language, preferably Danish, Norwegian or Finnish
- Position based in Home Office or close to the Stockholm or Malmö offices.
This recruitment is carried out by Expatria Human Resources. Please submit your application and CV here. Reference 22605CSMNEXP.