Expatria Human Resources, with offices in Stockholm and Paris, specializes in recruitments for international groups since 1988. We focus on differences between business cultures in different countries and especially what is required for a local candidate to function well with the recruiting company’s values and business culture.
Our core competence is in understanding business cultures in the Nordic countries, in French speaking countries and in German speaking countries. We cover all business sectors, both industrial and service businesses. We recruit for all kinds of managerial and key positions.
We are now looking for a Recruitment Assistant for a period of 4 to 6 months. Join our dynamic and international team in the heart of Paris (Madeleine)!
Talent Acquisition Assistant – internship
Trilingual: French, English, German
We offer you an opportunity to get a good understanding of different businesses in a vast range of industries. You will also learn what is required when recruiting for various positions and how to communicate and interact with people at different levels.
As Talent Acquisition Assistant, your main responsibilities are :
- Identify potential candidates for each recruitment assignment, mainly in German speaking countries but also in France and internationally.
- Pre-screening of resumes.
- Evaluation of candidates through phone interviews (in German, French and English).
- Present and discuss candidates with responsible consultant.
- Prepare candidate summaries.
- Schedule face-to-face interviews for our consultants.
- Assist candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Administrational duties such as publishing job advertisements, managing supplier relations…
- Paid internship, based in central Paris.
Your profile :
- Relevant university degree or studies (Bachelor / Master studies), ideally in business and/or HR.
- Previous experience in human resources or motivation to discover the field.
- Fluent level in French, English and German, both oral and written.
- Ability to work with several missions simultaneously and respect defined deadlines.
- Curious, proactive and enthusiastic mindset.
- Autonomous and well-organized.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are looking for an experience in an international and multi-cultural business environment where you will have a lot of responsibility, then this internship is for you!
Please submit your application and CV here. Reference 221101TAAEXP.
Published 4 November 2022.