Expatria Human Resources, with offices in Stockholm and Paris, focuses on recruitments for international groups in the Nordics and in French and German speaking countries.
A part of the Volvo Group, Volvo Construction Equipment (www.volvoce.com) is one of the largest manufacturers of wheel loaders, articulated haulers, excavators, road development machines and compact equipment. Volvo CE’s products and services are offered in more than 180 countries through proprietary or independent dealerships. Manufacturing facilities are located in Sweden, Germany, France, Poland, the US, Brazil, Korea, China and India. In 2021 Volvo CE’s global sales represented 25 % (92 bn SEK) of the Volvo Group’s total turnover of 372 bn SEK (some 36 bn EUR).
Volvo CE’s operation in Finland has some 200 employees and a total turnover of 128 MEUR. We are now recruiting a
Managing Director Finland
- Head of Retail Operation Finland.
- Volvo CE is driven by people, curiosity and technological innovation. We are focused on being the leader within the digital and green transition to sustainable businesses.
- This position reports to Head of Retail Development, Key Account and Sales Region Europe.
- Ensuring profitable and sustainable development of Volvo Construction Equipment Finland
- Close cooperation with the local management team, other regional dealers in 4 countries (Norway, Denmark, Poland, Italy) and Volvo AB in Finland.
- As the Head of Retail Operation Finland, you are responsible for ensuring sustainable growth, developing and implementing strategic initiatives aligned with Volvo CE, while also being a visible, outgoing part of the business.
- You are passionate about leadership, business development and about creating a culture of deep engagement and well-being.
- You have a strong commercial, as well as technical, understanding and you are very interested in how digitalization and new technology can support the journey towards a greener future.
- You thrive in an outgoing and extroverted role, where you also work with creating solid relations to clients in the Finnish market. In addition to that, you are very ambitious in terms of creating the best possible circumstances for your colleagues and your clients’ success.
- Proven leadership skills with a minimum of 10+ years of experience of team management from a listed international company.
- Minimum of MBA or MSc. education in a relevant field.
- Ability to constructively interact with others with excellent people management, people development and communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate efficient strategic and tactical decision making.
- Experience and aptitude in change and transformation management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Finnish and English, Swedish is considered an advantage.
Please submit your application and CV here. Reference 22406MDFEXP.