Expatria Human Resources focuses on recruitments for international groups.
Our customer is a European manufacturer of industrial equipment helping clients increase productivity. For the UK based activity of this international and fast-growing group, we are now recruiting a
Managing Director UK
Reporting to the Group HQ in Europe, your main responsibilities are:
- Responsible for and manage all commercial and operational activities (production, R&D…) of the company (SME size).
- Develop and execute the strategy for the company in line with Group strategy. Deploy tactics focused on profitability and revenue growth.
- Proactive and entrepreneurial “sales champion” establishing the company as a preferred partner for customers and prospects.
- Implement actions to reach market share, price, volume, and customer satisfaction objectives.
- Leader managing, motivating, and developing a team of excellence in the UK. Ensure that everyone participates in the value creation.
- Overall responsibility for budget, P&L, forecasts, and Group reporting.
- Travel to be expected in the UK and internationally.
- Based in the Midlands region or prepared to move there.
Your profile :
- Relevant experience as General Manager or as Sales Director, ready to evolve.
- Solid professional experience in sales and operations of technical industrial products.
- Preferably technical and/or commercial higher education.
- Entrepreneur at heart, you are passionate about selling technical products.
- Track record of excellent results developing sales and profitability. Motivated by the challenge to continuously grow your activity.
- Recognized as an excellent leader with the ability to motivate, inspire, and involve your team.
- Good communicator creating strong relationships both internally and with customers and distributors.
- Experience from international reporting in a multinational group. Fluent English, both oral and written.
- Charismatic, enthusiastic, pragmatic, proactive and dynamic personality with strong negotiation skills.
- Ideally living in the Midlands or close to an international airport in the UK.
Our client offers an interesting and challenging position with a high level of autonomy and responsibility. If you want to participate in the development of a continuously growing group with the support from a dynamic and dedicated team, then this position is for you!
This recruitment is managed by Expatria Human Resources. Please submit your application and CV here. Reference 23801MDEEXP.