Expatria Human Resources works with international recruitments since 1988.
For our customer, an international group focusing on electric consumer goods, about to launch a significant expansion in the UK territory, we are now recruiting a
Sales Manager UK
About the position
- Responsible for sales in the UK territory
- In charge of a sales force of currently three Field Sales Managers, covering different parts of UK
- In cooperation with the Managing Director UK, responsible for recruiting additional Field Sales Managers and expand UK business
- Lead, coach and inspire the sales team and the company’s retailers
- In cooperation with the Managing Director UK, continuously evaluate and further develop the sales and marketing strategy for major chains, other retailers and online sales
- In cooperation with the Managing Director UK, set detailed sales targets and follow up on sales versus targets
- In cooperation with the sales team visit key accounts, major chains and other retailers.
- Travel 2-3 days a week
- Based anywhere in UK, near good travel infrastructure reaching all of UK
- Report to the Managing Director UK
- Relevant education
- Successful experience from relevant position selling consumer products to major retail chains and other relevant retailers
- Experience from business negotiations, quotations, supporting key accounts
- Leadership skills, experience from leading a sales team is an advantage
- Extrovert sales-oriented personality with strong communication skills
- Positive, perseverant and goal-oriented, high energy level and enthusiasm
- Relevant CRM experience
- Good IT knowledge, in particular Excel, Word, Powerpoint
This recruitment is handled by Expatria Human Resources. Please submit your application and CV here. Reference 22101SMUKEXP.