Expatria Human Resources, with offices in Stockholm and Paris, focuses on recruitments for international groups in the Nordics and in French and German speaking countries.
Clarins (www.clarins.com) is a French family business in beauty products, one of the leaders in the global market for skin care, makeup and perfume. Clarins currently has 8,500 employees in 150 countries with a turnover of just over 2 billion euros. The company is at the forefront of the development of skin care products and uses, among other things, active plant extracts to be able to offer all types of skin the ultimate product. For Clarins Swedish operation we are now recruiting a
E-Store Coordinator Nordics
About the job
- Reporting to the E-Commerce Manager for the Nordic countries, you will be responsible for growing Clarins’ direct-to-consumer business in 4 Nordic markets by driving the e-store animation and optimization of the sites.
- Ensure all content / information on site is 100 % accurate and updated and that sites are remerchandised regularly
- Create and merchandise new products on sites, set up promotions and activities based on plan
- Ensure that product catalogs are up to date in terms of selection & product merchandising
- Ensure products are up to date with global campaigns, releases and QR-codes
- Understand and rectify website issues to ensure the best customer experience and user journey based on NPS and Customer Care feedback shared by CRM manager
- Test and implement new roll-outs, troubleshoot site issues with Clarins’ technical team
- Analysis & reporting of online campaigns, user journey, page/site performance + optimization following results
- Monitor competitor activity
- Relevant educational background
- Experience from e-commerce or website management
- Experience from defining and implementing loyalty programs
- Digital Marketing skills is a plus
- Knowledge of an e-commerce platform and of an analytics tool
- Experience with e-merchandising or online catalogue management
- Multi-tasker that can drive many projects at the same time, able to work in a fast-moving environment
- Goal oriented, solution finder, digitally-minded
- Fluent in English and at least one Nordic language, preferably Danish, Norwegian or Finnish
- Position based in Home Office or close to the Stockholm or Malmö offices.
This recruitment is carried out by Expatria Human Resources. Please submit your application and CV here. Reference 22604ESCNEXP.