Expatria Human Resources, with offices in Stockholm and Paris, focuses on recruitments for international groups in the Nordics and in French and German speaking countries.
Fichet Security Solutions (www.fichetgroup.com/en), with a 200-year heritage of innovation, is a leader in security solutions and services. The Group develops solutions dedicated to the protection of companies, public services and businesses to deal with risks from the most common to the most extreme. The offer covers: cash-handling, safes and vaults, access control, security doors and partitions, mobile security enclosures and electronic security. The group now employs around 1,000 people in France, Belgium, Luxembourg and UK and has several production sites. The group is expanding into new markets and is now recruiting a
Sales Engineer Nordics & UK/Ireland
- Responsible for specification (prescription) sales of technical security products (doors, windows and security/ armored partitions, revolving doors) and secure storage products (safes and vaults) in the Nordic markets and in UK/Ireland.
- Develop the sales strategy in cooperation with local agents.
- Be in contact with customers, suggest adequate business solutions.
- Evaluate business offers, compare with offers from competitors.
- Close business deals.
- Business travel on average three days a week.
- Report to International Sales Director based in France.
- At least 5 years relevant experience from a similar position with focus on specification (prescription) sales of technical building products and services towards architects, engineering consultancies, installers, and end clients.
- Experience in sales of safety and/or secure storage solutions is a strong advantage.
- Relevant business or technical education.
- Good analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent Danish and English; French would be a plus.
- Living in Denmark or in southern Sweden or prepared to move there.
This recruitment is handled by Expatria Human Resources. Please submit your application and CV here. Reference 22504SENEXP.