Expatria Human Resources (www.expatria.com) with offices in Paris and Stockholm, focuses on recruitments for international groups in German speaking countries, in French speaking countries and in the Nordic countries.
Navkonzept (www.navkonzept.com) is a leading German provider of Fleet Management Systems (FMS), since 2020 a company within the Smart TransportTM division of Swedish group AddSecure (www.addsecure.com). Founded in 2003, Navkonzept’s core business is to provide Fleet Management Systems for heavy and light commercial vehicles. Navkonzept serves over 2 200 customers from four offices in Germany. The company markets and sells its products through a dedicated sales team and through partners in Germany. Navkonzept, headquartered in Mülheim an der Ruhr, has 50 employees and a yearly revenue of some 5 M€. On behalf of our client we are now recruiting a
FIRST JOB TEMPLATE
The main responsibilities for the position are:
- Responsible for all aspects of the entire sales process in the greater Stuttgart area.
- Prospect new customers and develop existing client relationships.
- Recognize cross- and upselling potentials reliably and realize them for Navkonzept.
- Achieve/exceed quarterly and yearly revenue and gross margin targets.
- Build and develop the Navkonzept and AddSecure brands.
- Process mailing campaigns, participate in trade fairs.
- Maintenance of customer relationships and customer data in the CRM system.
- Frequent travel in the designated area.
- Independently coordinate customer appointments from home office.
- Report to the Manager External Sales based in Bremen.
- Solid experience from field sales, preferably towards transport and logistics companies.
- Experience from selling B2B solutions and/or products, preferably with some technical or IT content. Experience from sales of B2B IT services (TMS, FMS, SaaS, etc) is a strong advantage.
- Proven track record of customer prospection and maintaining quality relationships with existing customers.
- Likes to work independently, well organized, strong self-motivation.
- Enjoys advice and enthusiasm from other people.
- Confident handling of CRM, MS Office and the Internet.
- Fluent German (both spoken and written), good English level.
- Ideally living in the Stuttgart area, or prepared to move there.
Our client offers an interesting and varied position with a high level of responsibility in a collaborative work environment. People with strong skills and attitudes have the opportunity to build their careers by working with some of the company’s most advanced technology and talented developers. You will join a passionate and dedicated team in a rapidly developing group.
Please submit your application and CV here. Reference 201102RSSEXP.
Merci de transmettre votre candidature et CV ici. Référence 201102RSSEXP.
Bitte benutzen Sie folgenden Link um Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen einzureichen. Referenz: 201102RSSEXP.
Lähetä hakemuksesi ja CV:si tästä. Referenssi 201102RSSEXP.
Vänligen skicka oss din ansökan genom att klicka här. Referens: 201102RSSEXP.